lunes, 9 de abril de 2007

Pet Sounds

Según el propio Paul McCartney, "es el mejor disco vocal jamás grabado" y sirvió de inspiración para el Sgt. Pepper's (1967), obra cumbre de los Beatles. La verdad, sin palabras...

1.Wouldn't it be nice(B. Wilson/T. Asher)
2.You still believe in me (B. Wilson/T. Asher)
3.That's not me (B. Wilson/T.Asher)
4.Don't talk (Put your head on my shoulder)(B. Wilson/T. Asher)
5.I'm waiting for the day (B. Wilson/M. Love)
6.Let's go away for a while (B. Wilson)
7.Sloop John B (Trad. Arreglada por B. Wilson)
8.God only knows (B. Wilson/T. Asher)
9.I know there's an answer (B. Wilson/T. Sachen)
10.Here Today (B. Wilson/T. Asher)
11.I just wasn't made for these times (B. Wilson/T. Asher)
12.Pet Sounds(B. Wilson)
13.Caroline no(B. Wilson/T. Asher)

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

El link no funciona